Andrew Lehrer focuses on life sciences, major real estate asset repositioning/adaptive reuse, corporate headquarters, and high-rise markets. Andrew is passionate about delivering sustainable, fit-for-purpose solutions for his clients and encourages his team to innovate new systems and tools on its projects.
- “Upgrade Your Chiller Plant for the Future.” BOMA Chicago. June 2021.
- “Are You Prepared for Your Building’s Imminent Low-Occupancy Winter?” ESD Blog. August 2020.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Building Design+Construction. 2019.
- “Understanding High-Efficiency Rooftop Air Conditioning Units.” Quoted. Building Operating Management. May 2019.
BuiltWorlds Retail Day – Business 2.0. Chicago. August 2018.
“Future Proofing Repositioning Projects.” Bisnow Chicago Repositioning & Adaptive Reuse. July 2018.
“Market Predictions, Investment Outlook.” Bisnow Chicago State of the Market. September 2017.
- "Motorola Mobility: Driving Innovation at the Tenant Level." NeoCon. June 2015.
- "Moto Moving Forward." Elevation: A Publication of Skender Construction. Quoted. March 2015.
- Creative Office. Bisnow Media. Chicago, Illinois. January 2014.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE). 2014.
- “HVAC Upgrades: On Time and On Budget.” Building Operating Management. Co-author. April 2011.