Andrew Lehrer serves as the practice leader for ESD’s High Performance Buildings group. He focuses on major repositioning/adaptive reuse, corporate headquarters and R&D/manufacturing markets. Andrew is committed to delivering sustainable, fit-for-purpose solutions for his clients.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Building Design+Construction (BD+C) Magazine. 2019
- “Understanding High-Efficiency Rooftop Air Conditioning Units.” Quoted. Building Operating Management. May 2019.
BuiltWorlds Retail Day – Business 2.0. Speaker. Chicago. August 2018.
“Future Proofing Repositioning Projects.” Bisnow Chicago Repositioning & Adaptive Reuse. Panelist. July 2018.
“Market Predictions, Investment Outlook.” Bisnow Chicago State of the Market. Panelist. September 2017.
- "Motorola Mobility: Driving Innovation at the Tenant Level." NeoCon. Panelist. June 2015.
- "Moto Moving Forward." Elevation: A Publication of Skender Construction. Quoted. March 2015.
- Creative Office, Panelist, Bisnow Media, Chicago, Illinois, January 2014.
- 40 Under 40 Winner, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, 2014
- “HVAC Upgrades: On Time and On Budget.” Building Operating Management. Co-authors: David Callan and Michael McDermottl. April 2011.