Julie Lardenoit believes all projects should bring first-rate value to clients while meeting their goals. She is passionate about maintaining strong communication between members of the project team – engineers, architects, contractors and others – to ensure that challenges are overcome quickly and that deadlines are met without fail.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE). 2015.
- “Fahim and Lardenoit Offer Effective Ways Office Buildings Can Adapt to Pandemic in CoreNet Global Podcast.” ESD Blog. Co-author. August 2020.
- "You Can’t Improve What You Can’t Measure. Why Technology Plays a Big Role in Occupant Wellbeing." ESD Blog. June 2020.
- “The Road to Recovery: Navigating What’s Possible for Healthier Spaces.” Co-author. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Fahim and Lardenoit Offer Guidance on Tech Choices in Post-Pandemic World.” Co-author. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Four Workplace Technology Trends to Foster Connection.” Co-author. ESD Blog. April 2020.
“The Future of Office Design: The Post-Covid 19 Workplace.” Webinar hosted IIDA Illinois Chapter. April 17, 2020.
“How Can Contractors Succeed in a Sustainable World?” ASHRAE Winter Conference. 2009.
- “Sustainable World Brings Unique Challenges: A Contractors Guide to Energy Efficient Design.” Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration News. 2009.
Clarifying the Expectations of an Engineer, Contractor and Owner to Deliver a Sustainable Project. Speaker Chairperson of Intermediate Level Sustainability seminar.Presented case study of completed HSBC North American Headquarters to an international group of one hundred engineers, contractors, architects, and property managers. 2009.
ASHRAE Winter Conference:Designing Effective UFAD Using Air Column Units. Presented to group of seventy-five engineers and contractors on how to design underfloor air distribution systems, 2009
BOMA Suburban LEED EB Green Building Strategies. Lead presentation on the LEED Existing Buildin grating system to a group of property managers and owners, 2008
GreenBuild® International Conference and Expo Tour Caption. Lead international group of fifty engineers, contractors, architects, and property managers through recently completed project HSBC American Headquarters that highlighted sustainable aspects of the project, 2008
Organizational Effectiveness Inventory, Breakthrough Leadership Initiative. Hand selected by senior management to work as part of ten member team to improve employee teamwork and cooperation.Committee developed twelve proposals designed to improve intra and inter-unit coordination and presented to company’s Operating Committee.