Chief Executive Officer
Zackery House leads the company’s strategy and operations to make sure that ESD continues to strive for operational excellence. As Chief Executive Officer, he guides and supports ESD’s vision, mission and values. He has a proven track record of implementing action plans and achieving results to maximize client operations, profitability and shareholder value.
- “Establishing Priorities for Moving Forward During a Crisis.” ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Companies Share Successful Traits.” ESD Blog. February 2017.
- “Engineers Take the Lead.” Panelist. Chicago Building Council Economic Summit. September 2016.
- “A Day in the Life: Technology in the Workplace.” Panelist. February 2015.
- “Converged Networks: Impact for Facility Management.” Building Operating Management – Facilities Management Outsourcing Feature. November 2014.