Thomas Squillo has been responsible for numerous large-scale engineering projects, many with a focus on low-energy use and sustainability. He is a leader in the areas of cooling system innovation, energy efficiency and reliability.
- "Designing an Energy-Efficient HPC Supercomputer Center." Co-author of white paper for International Conference on Parallel Processing. Kyoto, Japan. August 2019
- “How To Get the Most Energy Efficiency From a Chiller Plant.” BOM Magazine. March, 2018.
- "Containment: What You Need to Know." Critical Facilities Summit. Presentation. October 2015.
- "Dry Versus Evaporative Technologies for Indirect DC Cooling Systems." AHR 2015: Mission Critical Facilities. Presentation. January 2015.
- "Containment Strategies for Cooling Mission Critical Facilities." Critical Facilities Summit. Presentation. May 2014.
- "HVAC for Data Centers." Consulting-Specifying Engineer. Webinar. March 2014.
- “A Comparison of Economizer Technologies for Data Centers.” Mission Critical. Webinar. February 2014.
- “Planning Your Cooling in Critical Facilities.” AHR Expo. Presentation. January 2014.
- “What to Know About Hot-Aisle, Cold-Aisle, and Chimney Data Center Containment Strategies.” Building Operating Management. Co-author: Travis Steinmetz. November 2013.