Nathan Snydacker is a Managing Director. He has also been responsible for the firm’s workplace solutions group, project management as well as for designing efficient and cost-effective mechanical systems, performing load analysis, writing specifications, and preparing mechanical design documents.
"ESD's New Headquarters was Built and Designed to Be Adapted on the Fly." Co-author. Engineered Systems. August 2018.
“How Are Offices Evolving?” Bisnow Web site. Quoted. April 2016
- "A Day in the Life: Technology in the Workplace." Panelist. February 2015.
- "Engineering workable, successful office space - MEP Roundtable." Consulting-Specifying Engineer. October 2014.
- Panelist. Bisnow Property Management and Sustainability Summit. August 2013
- Chicago BIM-IPD Discussion Group Meeting. February 2013
- “Office Space on the Edge.” Cressey and Company Tour. IIDC Event. September 2011
- “Energy Audits and Commissioning.” Lunch and Learn. McDonald’s Corporate Headquarters Tour. Greenbuild Expo. November 2010
Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine 40 Under 40, 2015
Excellence in Engineering – Illinois Chapter / Regional, ASHRAE, Motorola Mobility Corporate Headquarters, 2014
Project of the Year, CoreNet REAL Awards, Motorola Mobility Corporate Headquarters, 2014
Best Projects of the Year – Interior Design / Tenant Improvements, ENR Midwest, Motorola Mobility Corporate Headquarters, 2014
Chicago’s Coolest Offices – Winner, Crain’s Chicago Business, FCB (Draftfcb), 2014
- Redevelopment of the Year, NAIOP, Hillshire Brands Headquarters, 2012
- Redevelopment of the year, CCRE, Hillshire Brands Headquarters, 2012
- Redevelopment of the Year, NAIOP, Navistar Corporate Headquarters, 2011
- Project of the Year Award, CISCO, Navistar Corporate Headquarters, Rehabilitation, 2011
- Award, ASHRAE, Saint Xavier University, 2006
- Excellence in Engineering Award, ASHRAE, Block Museum of Art – Northwestern University, Dewpoint Reset, 2004
- Distinguished Building Award, Design Excellence Awards, AIA Chicago, Block Museum of Art – Northwestern University, 2001