Nathaniel Snydacker is a Managing Director responsible for the leadership of the firm’s vertical markets. He serves as a strategist, advisor, and decision-maker by providing insight for strategic planning, business development activities, and operating procedures/governance. Snydacker is also responsible for overseeing all projects, engineering, and consulting deliverables, and technical professional personnel to ensure project results meet client expectations and deadlines are completed in accordance with the design standards and company requirements.
"Revving Up Retro-Commissioning for Return to Office Planning." ESD Blog. May 2021.
"ESD's New Headquarters was Built and Designed to Be Adapted on the Fly." Co-author. Engineered Systems. August 2018.
“How Are Offices Evolving?” Bisnow Web site. Quoted. April 2016
40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. 2015.
- "A Day in the Life: Technology in the Workplace." Panelist. February 2015.
- "Engineering workable, successful office space - MEP Roundtable." Consulting-Specifying Engineer. October 2014.
- Panelist. Bisnow Property Management and Sustainability Summit. August 2013.
- Chicago BIM-IPD Discussion Group Meeting. February 2013.
- “Office Space on the Edge.” Cressey and Company Tour. IIDC Event. September 2011.
- “Energy Audits and Commissioning.” Lunch and Learn. McDonald’s Corporate Headquarters Tour. Greenbuild Expo. November 2010.