As the Healthcare Studio Leader at ESD, Craig provides sustainable design solutions that positively impact patient care and the patient experience. During his career, he has worked with the largest healthcare facilities in the Midwest, and his projects have ranged from new hospital design to departmental repurposing. Craig boasts experience in assessments, planning, design and construction.
- "Planning for a Pandemic." ESD Blog. Co-author. May 2020.
- “Agile AEC.” CTBUH Chicago Panel. April 2020.
- “Healthcare System Rapidly Implements Negative Pressure Room Strategy to Increase Patient and Team Safety.” ESD Blog. April 2020.
“Adapt to New USP Standards by Implementing Small Infrastructure Changes.” Laboratory Design News magazine. December 2018.
“Stand-Alone Health Care Buildings: Codes and Standards.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine. May 2016
- “Building safe, effective health care facilities.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine. MEP Roundtable. November 2014.
- “Building infrastructure is an important factor in outpatient healthcare real estate investment decisions.” Bisnow 3rd Annual Healthcare Real Estate Summit. Panelist. June 2014.
- Healthcare Real Estate Summit 2013. Bisnow. Panelist. October 2013.
- “Healing Today’s Hospitals.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine. Co-author: Dennis Quadi. October 2010.