Mo Fahim is a high-energy technologist passionate about innovation, setting high expectations and delivering for the client. He is motivated by client project success and strives for continual improvement. Blessed with entrepreneurial enthusiasm – he was involved with all facets of opening ESD’s first international office in Abu Dhabi – his expertise in ICT design, MEP project management and construction management brings added value to solving complex problems through technology-driven solutions. Areas of focus include built environment transformation, connected workplace, and intelligent buildings, with a vision to create happier people-centric communities through digital solutions and smart connected infrastructure.
"Smart Facilities and Industrial IOT in the Era of 5G". Area Development. Q2 2020.
- “Unified Communication: The New Normal Post COVID-19.” Co-author. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Four Workplace Technology Trends to Foster Connection.” Co-author. ESD Blog. April 2020.
- “What Can a Smart Building Platform Do for You?” Quoted. Building Operating Management. March 2020.
- “Building Cybersecurity.” Moderator of panel at ESD. February 2020.
- “Why walk when you can just teleport? How to get your building 5G-ready.” Illinois Real Estate Journal. January 2020
- “Is Your Building 5G ready?” Building Design and Construction magazine. December 2019.
- Emerging 5G and In-Building Wireless (IBW). White Paper. March 2019.