According to recent article published by Propmodo magazine, properly installed and maintained intelligent water systems protect building owners and managers from getting into legal hot water while also keeping tenants and visitors healthier and safer. (Learn more about intelligent water systems.)
It’s not easy for building owners and operators to stay on top of an evolving pandemic, where guidance can change daily. Too often, there is no simple fix to challenges that arise.
The ASHRAE Epidemic Task Force recently updated its Building Readiness Guidance. The bottom line: It expanded its recommendations and, in many cases, will require building owners to seek advice from specialist consultants.
ESD stays on top of the latest information so we can be a resource for our clients. We diligently review topics that are important for building owners and operators to consider.
How can we help you? Below please find important topics to consider. ESD is able to:
- Assess feasibility and methods to provide increased ventilated air during occupancy and for pre- and post-occupancy flushing.
- Assess feasibility and means to improve existing mechanical filtration (higher MERV rating).
- Evaluate Energy Recovery Wheels and cross contamination concerns.
- Assess opportunity for advanced air-cleaning technologies (UV, BPI, PCO, etc.)
- Evaluate how potential atypical operating conditions will impact building systems during low-occupancy or low-load periods this winter season.
- Assess energy and utility cost impacts of operational changes
Want to know more about how ESD can help you and your building? Please reach out to Mehdi Jalayerian or Tyler Jensen.