Two teams from ESD now Stantec and Stantec join a total of 600 Women Build volunteers in this year’s effort by Habitat for Humanity to construct houses for Chicago women who might not otherwise be able to afford a new home. (Learn more about Habitat for Humanity Chicago’s Women Build.)
In the spirit of advancing the WELL community, the ESD Energy+Eco team will share our WELL experience and lessons learned during a webinar.
Please RSVP here for one of the dates below:
- Wednesday, Feb. 19, 11 a.m. CT
- Thursday, Feb. 27, 2 p.m. CT
Agenda items include:
- Value-add statistics
- Ranking of mechanical strategies from low to high cost
- Lessons learned from two case studies (high-rise and interiors)
- Overview of WELL v1 vs v2
The one-hour webinar is AIA and WELL accredited.