Building managers and engineers are under intense pressure to get their properties prepared for anxious tenants coming back to work. And ESD is here to help them.
ESD Executive Chairman Raj Gupta, ESD Energy+Eco Studio Leader Saagar Patel and DW Hammer Director of Strategic Accounts Robert Wetherald will present the free webinar open to BOMA members “COVID-19: HVAC Systems, IAQ and Back to Work Best Practices with COVID-19 Focus” on Wednesday, May 20 from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. CT.
In the event hosted by BOMA Chicago, the speakers will explain:
- Capabilities and limitations of HVAC to combat the spread of COVID-19
- Cost-effective measures to implement before tenants come back to work
- A comparison of air-cleaning alternatives (MERV-13, HEPA, UV, ionization and more)
- Advanced measures to promote health and IAQ
- What to expect from tenants in future leases
- Ideas on how get the best value on your capital investments