Energy and Sustainability Technician
Zachary Litwin is an energy and sustainability consultant for new and existing buildings and specializes in the following areas: LEED Certification, WELL Certification, building commissioning, and sustainability.
- “Can Building Certification Improve ESG Performance?” Facility Executive. June 2021.
- “Building Health Certifications: Which One Is Best for Your Building?” Presenter. BOMA Suburban Chicago. May 2021.
- “Commissioning Turns Virtual in Response to COVID-19.” Co-author. ESD Blog. June 2020.
- “Paths to Improved Indoor Air Quality.” Co-author. Facility Executive. April 2020.
- “Three Steps to Ensure Tenant Interior Commissioning Projects Run Smoothly.” ESD Blog. March 2020.