Senior Sustainability Project Manager
Toritseju (Toju) Eshedagho is responsible for supporting energy projects and carbon reduction measures for building portfolios. He has experience in commercial real estate data analytics helping building management teams operate their assets sustainably. Toju has contributed to multiple projects in various market sectors, including K-12, data centers, commercial office buildings, and healthcare facilities. He also has experience in developing solar projects in the United States.
- “Working Together to Achieve Sustainability & Carbon Neutrality Goals by 2030.” Advancing Data Center Construction. November 2023.
- “Powering the Future: Optimization of Energy Efficiency.” Chicago Build Expo. October 2023.
- “Electrifying the Future: Get Plugged In.” Chicago Build Expo. October 2023.
- “Circularity in Construction.” Chicago Build Expo. October 2022.
- “Low-slope Roofs and Solar Arrays.” Association of Licensed Architects. November 2022.