Samantha Davidson’s responsibilities include energy audits, LEED documentation, commissioning, retro-commissioning projects, and Energy Star Certification. Samantha possesses a solid background in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- “Understanding Building and Systems Commissioning.” ESD Blog. May 2021.
- “Is Your Office Space Energy Efficient? Ready for Some Recognition?” ESD Blog. Co-author. October 2020.
- “Commissioning Turns Virtual in Response to COVID-19.” ESD Blog. Co-author. June 2020.
- “Let’s Talk Energy: ENERGY STAR Ratings and City of Chicago Energy Rating System.” BOMA Chicago Web site.
- “Is your facility four-star worthy?” Illinois Real Estate Journal. March 2019.
- “ENERGY STAR Update & New City of Chicago Energy Rating.” BOMA Chicago. Co-Presenter. March 2019.
- “ENERGY STAR Scores Are Decreasing; Here’s What to Do Next.” Co-author. ESD Blog. November 2018.
- “LEED Case Study: Moving Up to LEED Gold.” Co-author. Facility Executive. October 2018.
- “Mechanics of LEED.” Medical Design and Construction. October 2018.
- “Guiding You Through the Busy Green Ratings Systems.” ESD Blog. Co-author. December 2017.