Technical Authority | Mechanical
Saahil’s engineering mindset serves him best in finding innovative solutions to complex problems. He strives to work closely with the client and end users as their trusted advisor and to develop fit-for-purpose solutions that best meet their objectives. He facilitates collaboration, coordination, and communication between the stakeholders to drive the project towards success. Saahil does not believe in the cookie-cutter design approach—he considers each project unique and deserving of a tailored solution. He prefers to anticipate challenges, but should a challenge unexpectedly arise, he acts on it in a timely manner, discusses it with necessary parties, and analyzes all options to develop the solution that best serves the needs of the project.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. 2016
- “Sustaining Indoor Air Quality.” Co-Author. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. October 2020.
- “Basics of Engine Installation and Operation.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. August 2020.
- “16 Observations to Consider for Live Multi-Tenant or Enterprise Data Center Infrastructure Upgrades.” ESD Blog. August 2020.
- “Data Centers Achieve a New Level of High Tech.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. April 2020.
- “Case Study: Data Center Piping.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. September 2019.
- “Pipe systems and materials: Design considerations” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. September 2019.
- “Top Design Trends in Data Centers.” Quoted. Consulting-Specifying Engineer Roundtable. April 2019.
- “Marketing to Engineers.” Panelist. CFE Media. April 2019.
- “Defining the Four Phases of Data Center Retro-commissioning.” Co-author: Michael Streich. Engineered Systems, November 2018.
- “Hyperscale Data Centers: Tips for Success.” Presentation. Critical Facilities Summit. September 2018.
- “Hyperscale Data Centers: Tips for Success.” Engineered Systems, May 2018.
- “Infrastructure Upgrades at Live Data Centers.” Engineered Systems, May 2017.
- “MEP Roundtable: Analyzing Data Centers.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. April 2017
- “Designing with Liquid-Immersion Cooling System,” Consulting-Specifying Engineer, July-August 2016.
- “The Nine Major Steps of Designing Generator Fuel Systems,” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. Co-author: Ben Olejniczak, June 2016.
- “Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality.” Presentation. ASHRAE Illinois Spring Conference. March 2016.
- “Design Generator Rooms for Optimum Performance.” Co-author: Michael Streich. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. June 2015.
- “Site Selection For Technology Intensive Spaces.” Co-author: Michael Streich. Mission Critical Magazine. June 2015.
- “Retro-Cx of Data Centers.” Presentation. ASHRAE Spring Conference. March 2015.
- “Cooling Air Commodity UFAD Systems in High-Density Trading Floors.” Engineered Systems. Co-author Maureen Kozel. August 2014.