Operations Director | Energy+Eco
Saagar possesses expertise in energy and sustainability – especially relating to design and construction – while being proficient with analytics and data. He has a passion for meeting the needs and wants of clients, along with being transparent in his dealings with them and efficient in his work for them. When a challenge arises, he addresses the problem with his team and brings the best agreed-upon solution to the client.
- “Revving Up Retro-Commissioning for Return to Office Planning.” ESD Blog. May 2021.
- “Patel Shares Insights on HVAC Best Practices During ASHRAE Webinar.” ESD Blog. August 2020.
- “Exercising with MBCx.” FMJ magazine. May 2020.
- “COVID-19: HVAC Systems, IAQ and Back to Work Best Practices with COVID-19 Focus.” BOMA Chicago Webinar. May 2020.
- “HVAC System Can Aid Infection-Control Efforts.” Building Operating Management magazine. April 2020.
- “Already a Busy Year for Fight Against Climate Change.” ESD Blog. February 2020.
- “Building Operational Analytics/Monitoring-based Commissioning.” Panelist. Building Intelligence Group-Chicago. December 2019.