Operations Director | New York Office
Ryann Menges is responsible for leading a team of engineers and delivering complex projects with mission critical infrastructure. Ryann is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) and is actively involved in the local chapters of CoreNet Global and IFMA (International Facility Management Association).
- “Building Codes Greenlight Efforts to Address Climate Change.” Construction Executive. October 2022.
- “Code Green From Coast to Coast.” Buildings. June 2022.
- “New Building Codes Have Cities Seeing Green.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE). March 2022.
- “Job Hunt New York.” MeTV+. December 2021.
- “Ensuring Key Infrastructure Needs When Retail Goes Medical.” CoreNet Global, The Pulse. February 2021.
- “Trading Floor Business Continuity Strategies Will Require Investments Beyond Resiliency and Redundancy.” CoreNet Global, The Pulse Blog. May 2020.