Practice Leader | Intelligent Building Technologies
Mo Fahim is a high-energy technologist passionate about innovation, setting high expectations and delivering for the client. He is motivated by client project success and strives for continual improvement. Blessed with entrepreneurial enthusiasm – he was involved with all facets of opening ESD’s first international office in Abu Dhabi – his expertise in ICT design, MEP project management and construction management brings added value to solving complex problems through technology-driven solutions. Areas of focus include built environment transformation, connected workplace, and intelligent buildings, with a vision to create happier people-centric communities through digital solutions and smart connected infrastructure..
- 2020 Adoption Leaders 50 List. BuiltWorlds. November 2020.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. 2020.
- “Improving the Post-Pandemic Office with Technology.” Moderator. CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter. October 2020.
- “Roundtable on the Contactless Office: Creating a Safer Workplace.” Crain’s Chicago Business. October 2020.
- “What Do Stakeholders Who Are Developing Smart Buildings Need to Know?” CFE Media and Technology. Virtual Training Week. October 2020.
- “How Can Technology Make Lobbies Safer?” ESD Blog. September 2020.
- “Can’t Touch This: AV Innovations in a Post-Pandemic World.” Co-Author. CoreNet Global’s The Pulse. September 2020.
- “Fahim and Lardenoit Offer Effective Ways Office Buildings Can Adapt to Pandemic in CoreNet Global Podcast.” ESD Blog. Co-author. August 2020.
- “Can’t Touch This: AV Innovations in a Post-Pandemic World.” Co-Author. ESD Blog. July 2020.
- “Consider These Five AV Tips to Improve Your Work-from-Home Space.” Co-Author. ESD Blog. July 2020.
- “Evaluate Your Strategy for Thermal-Screening Deployments.” Co-author. ESD Blog. June 2020.
- “4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies.” Quoted. Building Operating Management. June 2020.
- “You Can’t Improve What You Can’t Measure. Why Technology Plays a Big Role in Occupant Wellbeing.” Quoted. ESD Blog. June 2020.
- “The Road to Recovery: Navigating What’s Possible for Healthier Spaces.” Quoted. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Fahim and Lardenoit Offer Guidance on Tech Choices in Post-Pandemic World.” Quoted. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Smart Facilities and Industrial IOT in the Era of 5G.” Area Development. Q2 2020.
- “Unified Communication: The New Normal Post COVID-19.” Co-author. ESD Blog. May 2020.
- “Four Workplace Technology Trends to Foster Connection.” Co-author. ESD Blog. April 2020.
- “What Can a Smart Building Platform Do for You?” Quoted. Building Operating Management. March 2020.
- “Building Cybersecurity.” Panel Moderator. ESD. February 2020.
- “Why walk when you can just teleport? How to get your building 5G-ready.” Illinois Real Estate Journal. January 2020.
- “Is Your Building 5G ready?” Building Design and Construction magazine. December 2019.
- “A Building’s Survival Guide to the 5G (R)Evolution.” Panel Moderator. ESD. November 2019.
- Emerging 5G and In-Building Wireless (IBW). White Paper. March 2019.