Senior Project Engineer | Mechanical
Michael Streich is responsible for the overall design of HVAC systems in data centers, trading areas, office build-outs, and other critical facilities. He has worked with high-profile clients across the United States.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. 2021.
- “Sustaining Indoor Air Quality.” Co-Author. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. October 2020.
- “How Air Pollutants Can Shorten the Life of IT Equipment.” ESD Blog. September 2020.
- “Mission Critical Facilities: An Introduction to Mechanical and Controls Design.” ASHRAE Spring Conference. Chicago. March 2019.
- “Defining the Four Phases of Data Center Retro-commissioning.” Co-author: Saahil Tumber. Engineered Systems. November 2018.
- “Design Generator Rooms for Optimum Performance.” Co-author. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. June 2015.
- “Site Selection For Technology Intensive Spaces.” Co-author. Mission Critical Magazine. June 2015.