Energy Engineer | Energy + Eco
Matt Zweibruck possesses expertise in the demand-side energy services industry. He is passionate about identifying and investigating the feasibility of energy conservation measures for large commercial, educational, and medical facilities. Matt has worked with clients and completed projects in retro-commissioning, energy auditing, project management and building data analysis.
- “Filling in the Gaps with Retro-Commissioning (RCx).” FacilitiesNet Energy Efficiency/Net-Zero Digital Summit. September 2023.
- “Retro-Commissioning: 151 North Franklin Case Study.” ESD Blog. August 2023.
- “A Practical Guide to Retro-Commissioning in the Age of Climate Change.” Mann Report. June/July 2023.
- “Retro-Commissioning Buildings Is a Path to a Greener Future.” Propmodo. June 2023.
- “How Retro-Commissioning Can Extend the Life of a Building—and the Planet.” Construction Executive. June 2023.
- “Extending Life of Buildings (and the Planet) with Retro-Commissioning.” Contractor. April 2023.
- “A Practical Guide to Retro-Commissioning in the Age of Climate Change.” ESD Blog. November 2022.