Technical Authority | Automation
Maria Lupo is a linchpin of the Automation team. Her technical acumen and strong work ethic inspire extreme confidence with clients and with her ESD teammates. She has led the creation of a number of innovative designs.
- “Top 25 Women in Technology.” Mission Critical. March 2021.
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer. 40 Under 40 Winner. 2017.
- “How To Harness The Power of an Existing BAS To Optimize Operations, Save Energy.” Co-author. Building Operating Management. January 2017.
- “Indoor Environmental Quality.” UIUC LEED Study Sessions. USGBC. November 16, 2013.
- “Building Controls: Finding the Right Fit for Your Facility.” Webinar. Building Operating Management. October 29, 2013.
- “Energy and Atmosphere.” UIUC LEED Study Sessions. USGBC. October 23, 2013.
- “Humidity Sensors-Understanding & Evaluating Products and Performance Criteria.” ASHRAE Illinois Chapter. May 14, 2013.
- “BAS Retrofits.” YEA Controls Conference. March 5, 2013.
- “Women in STEM.” Open discussion / forum. Purdue University.