Kenneth Griffin’s energy analyses and studies have been used to inform the design of new high performance buildings in Asia, the Middle East, and North America. He has a published thesis that focuses on thermal mass, natural ventilation, and energy modeling.
- “Building Analytics Through Integrated Design.” ASHRAE UIC. March 2020.
- “Net Zero Energy Discussion.” Passive House Alliance Chicago. August 2019.
- “Thermal Comfort: Solving the Operative Temperature.” ASHRAE Spring Conference. Chicago. March 2019.
- “AIA Building Analytics & Integrated Design Practice.” Illinois Institute of Technology. October 2018.
- “Mechanics of LEED.” Medical Design and Construction magazine. October 2018.
- “Night Flushing and Thermal Mass: Maximizing Natural Ventilation for Energy Conservation through Architectural Features,” at the ASES Solar 2010 Conference, Phoenix, Arizona, May 17, 2010.