Practice Leader | Workplace Solutions
Julie Lardenoit believes all projects should bring first-rate value to clients while meeting their goals. She is passionate about maintaining strong communication between members of the project team – engineers, architects, contractors and others – to ensure that challenges are overcome quickly and that deadlines are met without fail.
- “Why Focusing on Workplace Safety is Critical to Post-Pandemic Return.” CoreNet Global, The Pulse Blog. Co-author. June 2021.
- Notable Women In Construction and Design. Crain’s Chicago Business. May 2021.
- “Roundtable on Workplace Re-occupancy.” Crain’s Chicago Business. May 2021.
- “ESD On Impact Of COVID-19 On Workplace And The Built Environment.” CoreNet Global What’s Next Podcast. August 2020.
- “The Future of Technology in the Workplace III.” ESD Webisode. June 2020.
- “The Future of Technology in the Workplace II.” ESD Webisode. May 2020.
- “The Future of Technology in the Workplace.” ESD Webisode. May 2020.
- “Four Workplace Technology Trends to Foster Connection.” Co-author. ESD Blog. April 2020.
- “The Future of Office Design: The Post-Covid 19 Workplace.” Webinar. IIDA Illinois Chapter. April 2020.
- 40 Under 40 Winner. Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE). 2015.
- “How Can Contractors Succeed in a Sustainable World?” ASHRAE Winter Conference. 2009.
- “Sustainable World Brings Unique Challenges: A Contractors Guide to Energy Efficient Design.” Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration News. 2009.
- Clarifying the Expectations of an Engineer, Contractor and Owner to Deliver a Sustainable Project. Speaker Chairperson of Intermediate Level Sustainability seminar.Presented case study of completed HSBC North American Headquarters to an international group of one hundred engineers, contractors, architects, and property managers. 2009.
- ASHRAE Winter Conference:Designing Effective UFAD Using Air Column Units. Presented to group of seventy-five engineers and contractors on how to design underfloor air distribution systems, 2009.
- BOMA Suburban LEED EB Green Building Strategies. Lead presentation on the LEED Existing Buildin grating system to a group of property managers and owners, 2008.
- GreenBuild® International Conference and Expo Tour Caption. Lead international group of fifty engineers, contractors, architects, and property managers through recently completed project HSBC
- American Headquarters that highlighted sustainable aspects of the project, 2008.
- Organizational Effectiveness Inventory, Breakthrough Leadership Initiative. Hand selected by senior management to work as part of ten member team to improve employee teamwork and cooperation.Committee developed twelve proposals designed to improve intra and inter-unit coordination and presented to company’s Operating Committee.