Practice Leader | Cybersecurity
Bryan Bennett has been facilitating IT and security strategies for more than a quarter-century. As a strategic leader, partner and facilitator, he is focused on creating safe, secure, and trustworthy data center environments through connecting people in building systems with information technology and operational technology. His collaborative approach and track record of accomplishments have earned the trust of IT professionals across the country.
- “Ransomware Attack: What Is Your Building Worth to You?” Quoted. Consulting-Specifying Engineer. August 2021.
- “Cooperation is Key to Curbing Cyber Threats.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. August 2021.
- “Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?” Building Operating Management. Co-author. July 2021.
- “The IT/OT Divide: Expert Interview Series, Bryan Bennett, ESD.” Quoted. Industrial Cybersecurity Pulse. April 2021.
- “Cybersecurity: Addressing Operational Technology Threats in Buildings.” ESD Panel Discussion. February 2021.