Senior Project Engineer | Mechanical
Ben Olejniczak’s experience includes data center site assessments, drafting concept designs in Revit, and structural design and mechanical component design of railways. He has worked on a number of high-profile projects across the United States.
- “40 Under 40 Winner.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE). 2023.
- “Marketing to Engineers.” CFE Media. May 2023.
- “Air Distribution’s Importance in Data Processing Environments.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. September/October 2022.
- “How To Know Which Evaporative Cooling Option Is Right.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. January/February 2022.
- “Exposure to POE Oil Can Be Disastrous to HVAC Plastic Piping.” ESD Blog. November 2020.
- “A High-Level Look at Data Center Design.” Presentation. ASHRAE Richmond Virginia Chapter. March 2020.
- “The Nine Major Steps of Designing Generator Fuel Systems,” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. Co-author: Saahil Tumber, June 2016.
- “Cyber-Neighborhood Watch.” Quoted. Security Management. January 2010.