We are looking for a Mechanical Senior Project Manager in our Chicago office who wants to join us in Improving Society Through the Built Environment. Collectively, we apply our knowledge, expertise, and critical thinking skills to develop solutions impacting people’s health, comfort, productivity, safety, and connectivity.
We are able to make a difference for our clients and society-at-large within a framework of regulations, budget and schedule realities, and at the speed of change. This requires our team to collaborate, continuously improve, and innovate to earn trust among our colleagues and clients.
If you are a person who enjoys making a difference for your colleagues and clients through excellence – this is an opportunity for you to apply your knowledge, work with some of the world’s highest-profile clients, enjoy social and charitable activities, and build your career.
The Senior Project Manager is directly responsible for the overall successful execution and delivery of the project, both to the Client and ESD, according to the contract. The Senior Project Manager represents ESD and is the primary administrator and communications link between ESD and all project stakeholders. He/she relies on past experience and expertise to manage larger and more complex projects, perform the project management job responsibilities with minimal supervision, and creates a plan to meet the client’s expectations and goals and provides a positive experience. The Senior Project Manager will also act as a mentor and resource to other project managers.
Capable of pursuing opportunities and managing all project activities, without oversight or support, on projects with the following characteristics:
- Any size project
- Standard to Complex project complexity
- Standard to Long schedule duration projects
- Any delivery method (Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build, Design-Build with Bridging Documents)
- Projects where ESD is the Prime consultant, managing multiple subconsultants
- Proposal preparation, any format
- Preparing, reviewing, and negotiating contracts; including, AIA and client prepared formats
- Multi-Phase project design or multi-phase construction
- Management of Domestic and International Projects