Coleman Wolf has extensive experience developing enterprise-wide access control and alarm monitoring systems, developing business analyses, and conducting detailed security surveys and assessments of corporate offices, power generation plants, and facilities related to national critical infrastructure. Coleman has also managed numerous security system installation and upgrade projects.
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, Master of Science, Computer Information Systems
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
- CPP (Certified Protection Professional)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
Registrations / Affiliations
- ASIS (Member of American Society for Industrial Security)
- Active council member within the ASIS Information Technology Security Council
- Active council member within the ASIS Security Architecture and Engineering Council
“Critical Testing Programs for Security Operations.” GSX Conference. Panelist. September 2018.
“A Hacker’s Perspective on the Human Element in Security.” ASIS 2017 Conference. September 2017.
"Security: Video Analytics and Machine Learning Gaining Momentum." Quoted. Building Operating Management magazine, September 2017.
- “How Practitioners Can Ensure the Safety of Corporate Networks.” Panelist. Cyber Security Roadshow. Chicago, Illinois. May 3, 2017.
“Cybersecurity: Configuration Management & Protections – Enterprise to Facility System.” Realcomm Webinar. September 29, 2016.
“Beyond the Data Center Card Reader.” Mission Critical Magazine. July-August 2016.
“Beyond the Card.” Medical Construction + Design magazine. June 2016.
“Emerging Security Technologies Offer FMs Range of Choices.” Quoted. Building Operating Management magazine. June 2016.
Is Your Refridgerator Spying on You?" ASIS International Webinar. April 13, 2016.
“Smart Building Cybersecurity – 55,000 Vulnerable Buildings and Counting.” Realcomm Webinar. November 19, 2015.
“Securing Healthcare Facilities with Future Expectations, New Programs, and Security Officer Implementation.” Presentation. ASIS International Conference. September 2015.
“Risks to Building Control Systems.” Presentation. ASIS International Conference. September 2015.
- “Security Architecture and Engineering, Part 2: Systems Design and Engineering.” Presentation. ASIS International Conference. September 2015.
- “Building Cyber Awareness.” Quoted. Security Management. May 2015.
- "Security Architecture and Engineering Council Series: Systems Design and Engineering." 2014 ASIS International Conference. Atlanta, Georgia. September 2014.
- “Network Security for Building Control Systems.” Illinois Institute of Technology Forensecure IT Security & Forensics Conference. April 2014.
- Book Review of “Terrorism and WMDs: Awareness and Response.” Security Management Magazine. July 2012.
- "Information Technology Security Council Series: Cyber Security." 2011 ASIS Convention. Orlando, Florida. September 2011.
- “Utility and Smart Grid Security, The Impact of NERC CIP Standards and NISTIR 7628 to the Utility Industry.” Information Technology Security Council (ITSC) and Utility Security Council (USC). ASIS International. February 2011.
- Certification Profile. Security Management Magazine. June 2011.
- Book Review of “Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets and Solutions.” Security Management Magazine: Sixth Edition. October 2010.
- “Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS), An Overview for Security Professionals.” Information Technology Security Council (ITSC) and Physical Security Council (PSC). ASIS International. February 2010.
- “Cyber-Neighborhood Watch.” Quoted. Security Management. January 2010.