Paul Schlattman is responsible for business development, project administration, strategic planning of data center, financial trading, and other information technology projects. Schlattman is an internationally renowned speaker and has published numerous articles within the industry.
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois, Bachelor of Science Business Administration/Marketing
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- IFMA – International Facilities Management Association
- AFCOM (Association for Computer Operations Managers)
- DPMA (Data Processing Management Association)
- BRPA (Business Resumption Planner Association)
- 7X24 Exchange
- “The Spirit of Entrepreneurship in the Workplace.” Mission Critical Magazine. February, 2017.
- “Reducing Data Center Energy Use Means Focusing on PUE, Air Flow, LEED.” Building Operating Management. Quoted. January, 2017.
- “High-Performance Computing.” Mission Critical Magazine. December, 2016.
- “War Stories, Whoppers and What's Next for Critical Facilities.” Critical Facilities Summit. October 2016.
- “Best Practices for Future-Proofing the New Data Center” Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit. September 2016.
- “The New Role of the CIO and Its Impact on IT Operations.” Data Center World New Orleans Conference. September 2016.
- "Data Center Design Bridging," Mission Critical Magazine, July-August 2016.
- “Shoveling Out Grandma and Data Center Outdoor Equipment,” Mission Critical Magazine. June 2016.
- “Technology’s Impact on the Data Center Environment.” Mission Critical Magazine. Column. February 2016.
- “A Global Perspective on Regulation & Rising Opportunity: Will Annulment of Safe Harbor Laws Spur New Development in Europe, and what are the Unique Changes in Latin America and Asia?” Panelist. Northern California Data Center Summit. February 2016.
- “Data Center Design: From Print to Digital.” Mission Critical Magazine. Co-authored with Aaron Duda, Matt Tyndall, and Jayson Attaway. February 2016.
- “Cloud, Colocation Brings New Data Center FM Roles.” Building Operating Management. Quoted. January 2016.
- “Executing Data Center Program Roll-outs.” Mission Critical Magazine. Column. December 2015.
- “Aligning the C-Suite Perspective with the Critical Facility Mission.” Critical Facilities Summit. Panelist. October 2015.
- “The Maturing Data Center Industry, Including: Renewed M&A Activity, Valuation of the Data Center Operation & the Impact of Cross-Regional International Demand.” Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit. Panelist. June 2015.
- “Critical Facilities Roundtable.” NYC Mission Critical Conference. Panelist. June 2015.
- "The Cloud Has Walls.” NFMT High Performance Building Conference. Presentation. June 2015.
- “Data Center Trends: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.” Genarac Engineering Symposium. Mission Critical Facilities. Presentation. May 2015.
- "The Evolving Role of the C.I.E.I.O." Bi-monthly column for Mission Critical Magazine. 2015.
- "The Cloud Has Walls." Bi-monthly column for Mission Critical Magazine. 2014.
- Build vs. Buy vs. Acquire. IMN Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers Conference. New York, New York. May 2013.
- “Total Cost of Ownership.” Bi-monthly column for Mission Critical Magazine. 2013
- “Second Market is First in Efficiency: Transforming South Bend’s Ignition Park into a high-performance, data center powerhouse.” Mission Critical Management. November/December 2012.
- “Tier Ratings, ‘9’s’ Help Show Needed Level of Power Reliability." Building Operating Management. March 2012
- “2011 Data Center Technical Report.” March 2011.
- “Breaking Down the Barriers Between FM and IT.” Building Operating Management. February 2011.
- “Viewpoint: How Rural Cities Can Attract Corporate Data Centers.” American City & County. September 22, 2010.