Samantha Davidson’s responsibilities include energy audits, LEED documentation, commissioning, retro-commissioning projects, and Energy Star Certification. Samantha possesses a solid background in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Master of Engineering, Energy Systems
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science, Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- LEED AP BD+C
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) – Illinois Chapter
- SWE (Society of Woman Engineers)
"ENERGY STAR Scores Are Decreasing; Here's What to Do Next." Co-author. ESD Blog. November 2018.
“LEED Case Study: Moving Up to LEED Gold.” Co-author. Facility Executive magazine. October 2018.
- "Mechanics of LEED." Medical Design and Construction magazine. October 2018.