Elizabeth Jenkins’ expertise includes system commissioning of mission critical and commercial facilities, retro-commissioning and HVAC design. She has experience working on data center, healthcare, educational, sports and commercial facilities.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science, General Engineering
- Technical University of Denmark, Spring Semester
- EIT (Engineer in Training) – Illinois
- QCxP (Qualified Commissioning Process Provider) – University of Wisconsin
- LEED AP O+M (LEED Accredited Professional Building Operations and Maintenance)
ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers)
“Owner’s Project Requirements Are Crucial for Successful Commissioning Processes.” ESD Blog. November 2018.
“How to Provide Project Value Through Early Assistance.” ESD Blog. November 2017.
- “Using Online Commissioning Tools.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer. Co-authored with Curtis Aubry and Joshua Gepner. March 2016.