ESD’s PEP Studio provided MEP/FP and Building Controls engineering design and optimization modeling services for this geometrically distinctive mixed-use development.
Building systems are designed with high-efficiency features to achieve a LEED for Core and Shell Gold rating. These features include:
- Gas-fired, high-efficiency condensing boilers with variable hot water distribution.
- Double bundle heat recovery chillers.
- Variable primary chilled water distribution.
- Dedicated outdoor air systems.
- Sensible energy recovery coils.
- Variable air volume systems.
- Cooling coil condensate recovery.
- High-efficiency fluorescent and LED lighting.
- Building-wide intelligent lighting controls.
- Energy monitoring system.
- Building Automation System.
- Daylight harvesting.
- High-efficiency motors and controls.
- Automatic power factor correction.
- Grey water recovery.
- Low-flow lavatories and toilets.
- Storm water recovery.