We are looking for a Project Manager in our Chicago office who wants to join us in Improving Society Through the Built Environment. Collectively, we apply our knowledge, expertise, and critical thinking skills to develop solutions impacting people’s health, comfort, productivity, safety, and connectivity.
We are able to make a difference for our clients and society-at-large within a framework of regulations, budget and schedule realities, and at the speed of change. This requires our team to collaborate, continuously improve, and innovate to earn trust among our colleagues and clients.
If you are a person who enjoys making a difference for your colleagues and clients through excellence – this is an opportunity for you to apply your knowledge, work with some of the world’s highest-profile clients, enjoy social and charitable activities, and build your career.
The Project Manager is directly responsible for the overall successful execution and delivery of the project, both to the Client and ESD, according to the contract. The Project Manager represents ESD and is the primary administrator and communications link between ESD and all project stakeholders. He/she oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project and its specified deliverables to meet the client’s expectations and goals and provides a positive experience.
Capable of pursuing opportunities and managing all project activities, with limited oversight or support, on projects with the following characteristics:
- Any size project
- Standard to Moderate project complexity
- Standard to Medium schedule duration projects
- Design-Bid-Build project delivery
- Projects with no Sub-Consultants to ESD
- Proposal preparation using ESD Standard Letter Templates
- Familiar with AIA format contract formats
- May requires assistance reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Multi-Phase project design projects or Multi-Phase construction projects
- Management of Domestic US Projects